星期六, 12月 23, 2006

Death Cab for Cutie - What Sarah Said

And it came to me then that every plan Is a tiny prayer to father timeAs I stared at my shoes in the ICUThat reeked of piss and 409And I rationed my breaths as I said to myselfThat I’ve already taken too much todayAs each descending peak on the LCDTook you a little farther away from meAway from meAmongst the vending machines and year-old magazinesIn a place where we only say goodbyeIt stung like a violent wind that our memories dependOn a faulty camera in our mindsAnd I knew that you were a truth I would rather loseThan to have never lain beside at allAnd I looked around at all the eyes on the groundAs the TV entertained itself‘Cause there’s no comfort in the waiting roomJust nervous pacers bracing for bad newsAnd then the nurse comes ‘round and everyone lift their headsBut I’m thinking of what Sarah saidThat love is watching someone dieSo who’s gonna watch you die?

il m'aime un peu beaucoup passionement a la folie pas du tu

沒有留言: